Add a custom card, gift message and gift box!
- Make sure your photo has good lighting – enough to see the details of your furry (or non-furry) friend’s face, but not so much that their face is too bright to see.
- A head-on shot is preferred – Make sure that you get the full face in the photo, including both ears. If only half of your pet’s face is showing, only half of its face will be on your product!
- Avoid blurry photos – the higher the clarity of the photo, the better. Remember that the photo will be shrunk down, so some subtle features may not be seen as clearly in the final product.
Our products can be printed with a maximum of four different faces. If you select the option for multiple faces, the specified faces in the photo will be cropped individually and placed separately on the product, unless the faces are touching in the photo uploaded AND a note has been added for our designers to know to crop the faces together.
* 1 face:
Upload one photo
If your photo has more than one subject in it, for example, you and your dog, please leave a note for our design team prior to checkout requesting the subject you want on the socks. Be as detailed as possible!
* 2 faces
Upload 1 or 2 photos
If your photo, for example, has both of your furry or non- furry friends in it, you can upload 1 photo.
If you prefer to use a photo that, for example, has 1 dog in it and 2nd that has your other dog or person in it, you can upload 2 photos.
If your photo(s) has more than 2 subjects/faces in it, leave a note for our designers prior to checkout requesting the subjects you want on the socks on the product page. Be as detailed as possible!
* 3 or more faces
Upload 1, 2, 3 or 4 photos
If your photo, for example, has all of the desired faces in it, you can upload 1 photo.
If you prefer to use multiple photos that have all of the faces/subjects you want, feel free to upload up to 4 photos. If your photo(s) have more than the selected amount of faces in it, leave an “order note” on the product page requesting the subjects you want on the socks. Be as detailed as possible! If you do not see the option to include more than one face on a product, then that option is unavailable for that product.
Unfortunately, we can’t provide a proof of your order because our designers have to personally set up your image and crop out your pet’s face. Rest assured, if there are any issues, we’ll send you an email requesting a new image! Please, keep the photos family friendly!
Ordering and Payment
Absolutely! We also stack discounts with any sale that we have going on. Here are some discount codes:
- 10+ Pairs (15% off): tenplus
- 20+ Pairs (20% off): twentyplus
- 40+ Pairs (25% off): fortyplus
- 100+ Pairs (30% off): hundredplus
Due to our 1 business day of production time, we are unable to make any changes once the order is placed.
Once your order is placed we are only able to refund your order. We are not able to add charges to your card for security purposes.
If you are receiving a refund through any major credit card, the refund processing time is 1-2 business days. If you are receiving a refund through PayPal, the refund processing time is 7-10 business days. Don’t worry, we don’t think you’ll need to receive a refund, unless you accidentally add too many socks out of excitement.
We use a process called sublimation. Our apparel is defined as “no feel.” This means you cannot feel any ink or cracking on your custom products since the product itself is dyed.
Our socks come in Adult Small, Medium and Large as well as a Children’s size. Our sizes correspond with US standard shoe sizes as follows:
Adult Small: (Women’s 4-8)
Adult Medium: (Women’s 9-11 / Men’s 7-9)
Adult Large: (Women’s 11+ / Men’s 10-13)
Children’s: Youth (1-5)
All socks are crew-style socks and come up to mid-shin on the average adult.
Our custom mugs are 11 ounces in size.
Our blankets come in two sizes each perfect for the ultimate cuddle session. Our regular size is 50″ x 60″ and our large size is 60″ x 80″
Our socks are made of 60% Polyester, 10% Acrylic, 25% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
- For our socks, machine-wash them inside-out with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Using a mild detergent and avoiding the use of fabric softener and dryer sheets will allow for long-lasting results. These instructions are for the best result possible. Washing our socks with like colors as you normally would your other clothing will not affect the quality of your socks in any way.
- For our mugs, hand-wash them with a mild dish liquid. Our mugs are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing to ensure long-lasting use of your new custom mug.
- For our blankets, machine wash separately with cold water. Tumble dry on low and do not bleach the blanket. Be sure not to wash your new blanket with other clothing when you first wash it! It tends to shed a bit of fuzz upon first wash.
Most of our one-of-a-kind products take about 1 business day to be produced (Custom Blankets & Custom Ties may vary depending on quantity)). Once produced, shipping through USPS will deliver continental US orders in 3-5 business days and international shipping times vary depending on the destination. For international orders, it could take up to 4 weeks for delivery depending on the destination.
For our US customers, we charge a flat shipping fee of $3. The shipping cost for our international customers depends on the destination of the order. If you’d like to see how much international shipping will be to your destination, please add an item to your cart and enter a shipping address into our shipping calculator. Typically, international shipping is $4.71. If there are any issues with delivery to your country, our Customer Service Team will contact you immediately.
We happily fulfill international orders! Our production time will be the same and shipping costs vary depending on where the order is going. Depending on your home country a customs tax may be applied in addition to your shipping cost.
NOTE: All prices on our site are USD. Once you complete your transaction, it will charge your card in your respective currency.