- Make sure your photo has good lighting – enough to see the details of your loved one’s face, but not so much that their face is too bright to see. Darker photos make it hard for our designers to capture the details!
- A head-on shot is preferred. Make sure that you get the full face in the photo, including the ears and forehead. If we can only see half of the face or the photo is taken from the side, only half of the face will be on your product!
- Avoid blurry photos – the higher the clarity of the photo, the better. Remember that the photo will be shrunk down, so some subtle features may not be seen as clearly in the final product.
Our products are printed with up to two faces. In order to receive two faces on your order, when placing your order you must select the ‘Two Face’ option located on the product page. Faces will be separated and cropped individually unless the two faces are overlapping.
If you do not see the option to include more than one face on the product page, then that option is unavailable for that product.
Does it have a face? If so, we can print it! While some of our designs are specific to humans, dogs, and cats, we have tons of fun, printed designs for you to choose from and purchase.
Unfortunately, we can’t provide a proof before ordering because our designers have to personally set up your image and crop out your loved one’s face, but rest assured that if there are any issues, we’ll send you an email for a new image.
Yes, we crop the photo for you! We only use the face of your loved one, all other details are cropped out. Just send us a high-quality, head-on photo and we’ll do the rest!
If your pet or person has an accessory, hat, or collar that you would like to keep (or get rid of), please specify these details in the order notes.
Ordering and Payment
Absolutely! We also stack discounts with any sale that we have going on. Here are some discount codes:
- 10+ Pairs (15% off): tenplus
- 20+ Pairs (20% off): twentyplus
- 40+ Pairs (25% off): fortyplus
- 100+ Pairs (30% off): hundredplus
If you would like to cancel your order, you must do so by 11:59PM the same day you placed your order due to our 1-day production turn around, you will receive a full refund.
We will be happy to help you change your color, size, and/or picture with the order – just send us a message by 11:59PM on the day you ordered, as soon as possible with your order number and desired changes. No changes will be made to orders after 11:59PM the day of your order as they begin production immediately.
If you need to change your shipping address, we can help right up until the order is shipped. Please send us a message below with the current shipping address on file and the address that you would like to change it to.
Since we create one-of-a-kind, custom products just for you, we are only able to cancel orders and provide full refunds if they are canceled by 11:59PM the night you placed your order. After that point, your order goes into production. To cancel an order, please fill out our Contact Form below to send us an email with your order number and we will be able to assist you. Our designers work quickly, so be sure to contact us as soon as possible!
Please review our Return Policy here if you have other questions regarding this subject.
We accept all major credit cardsand use a Credit Card Processor called Bolt to make your payments safe, secure and easy. In addition to all major credit cards, we also accept PayPal for a quick checkout! Please note that all of our prices are listed in USD and your card will be charged in your respective currency.
Once your order is placed we are only able to refund your order. We are not able to add charges to your card for security purposes.
If you are receiving a refund through any major credit card, the refund processing time is 1-2 business days. If you are receiving a refund through PayPal, the refund processing time is 7-10 business days. Don’t worry, we don’t think you’ll need to receive a refund, unless you accidentally add too many socks out of excitement.
We use a process called sublimation. Our apparel is defined as “no feel.” This means you cannot feel any ink or cracking on your custom products since the product itself is dyed.
Our socks come in Adult Small, Medium and Large as well as a Children’s size. Our sizes correspond with US standard shoe sizes as follows:
Adult Small: (Women’s 4-8)
Adult Medium: (Women’s 9-11 / Men’s 7-9)
Adult Large: (Women’s 11+ / Men’s 10-13)
Children’s: Youth (1-5)
All socks are crew-style socks and come up to mid-shin on the average adult.
Our custom mugs are 11 ounces in size.
Our blankets come in two sizes each perfect for the ultimate cuddle session. Our regular size is 50″ x 60″ and our large size is 60″ x 80″
Our socks are made of 60% Polyester, 10% Acrylic, 25% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
- For our socks, machine-wash them inside-out with cold water and tumble dry on low heat or line dry. Using a mild detergent and avoiding the use of fabric softener and dryer sheets will allow for long-lasting results. These instructions are for the best result possible. Washing our socks with like colors as you normally would your other clothing will not affect the quality of your socks in any way.
- For our mugs, hand-wash them with a mild dish liquid. Our mugs are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing to ensure long-lasting use of your new custom mug.
- For our blankets, machine wash separately with cold water. Tumble dry on low and do not bleach the blanket. Be sure not to wash your new blanket with other clothing when you first wash it! It tends to shed a bit of fuzz upon first wash.
Typically, it takes about 1 business day for our one-of-a-kind products to be produced and sent out. Once shipped, USPS will deliver continental US orders in 3-5 business days. International shipping times vary based on the destination.
After placing your order, you may not change your shipping from domestic to international and vice versa.
For our US customers, we charge a flat shipping fee of $3 for our socks and $4.99 for our mugs. The shipping cost for our international customers depends on the destination of the order. If you’d like to see how much international shipping will be to your destination, please add an item to your cart and enter a shipping address into our shipping calculator. Typically, international shipping is $10-$30.
We happily fulfill international orders! Our production time will be the same and shipping costs vary depending on where the order is going. Depending on your home country a customs tax may be applied in addition to your shipping cost.
NOTE: All prices on our site are USD. Once you complete your transaction, it will charge your card in your respective currency.